Monday, September 14, 2009

ENTRY DOOR INSTALLATION, PHILLY, BUCKS AND MONTGOMERY COUNTIES




Blog from Absolute Home Remodeling & Woodworking



When a customer hires me to install an exterior door unit, I take exact measurements of the brick or wood opening. There are three measurements that I'm interested in, the width, height and depth. The depth measurement is the primary measurement of all. All of my door frames are cut from stock that I keep in my shop. Since most popular doors come with a Douglas Fir finishing my main stock is Douglas Fir lumber. Generally, Philadelphia and its counties are largely made up of brick or stone homes. The exterior door units of these homes always require very deep door frames. Most of these older homes door frames run between 9 to 11 inches in brick homes and up to 18 inches or more in granite stone homes. This is the reason that I stock and manufacture door frames for these particular applications. When a customer hires me for the renovation of their exterior door unit, they know they can depend on me and that I will fulfill their dreams of their professionally installed door unit and with the style of exterior door that fulfills their needs.



You may read more about exterior door units by visiting my website at www.absolutehomeremodeling.com

Respectfully, Michael Rogozinski: Owner of Absolute Home Remodeling & Woodworking

No comments: