Blog from Absolute Home Remodeling & Woodworking
Since I went in to business more then 30 years ago, I have always relied on my honesty and reliability as a major part of my business ethics. I always managed to keep a consistent job start time each and every day at 7 a.m. and always would be out of the customer’s house before 5:00 p.m. with all work areas clean. I have always respected my customer’s time of peace and quiet when they return home after a long day's work. This is just one of my good work ethics and why customers always call me back. Of course there are always the occasions where overtime is needed and were deadlines have to be met. During these times it is quite reasonable with the customer to hear us working away to completion.
Please visit my website at www.absolutehomeremodeling.com for information about carpentry and cabinet making
Respectfully, Michael Rogozinski: Owner of Absolute Home Remodeling & Woodworking

No comments:
Post a Comment